Monday 24 June 2013

Some wonderful ministries!

Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Yesterday I watched various ministries on the Vision Channel as well as Joy10 TV. They all have such inspiring messages to impart!   I will list the ministries for easy reference and there are other sites, that I have really appreciated as well. My heartfelt thank you to all of them!

Tidbit - It is a matter of personal choice; to Invite Jesus Christ into your hearts and when you do, you will find your life will never be the same again. He will never leave you; no matter what. Just keep having the Faith and the Trust in Him; each and every tid day. Plus, these programs provide wonderful bittids of teaching resources; and you may wish to 'Pay it Forward' by referring others you care about, to their sites.

There are also some other meaningful programs that have momentarily escaped my mind; however, I will include them when I remember them.

In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley - Crosswalk.com

www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/in-touch/

www.kcm.org

From listening to the various sermons, I also wrote down a list of verses from the Bible to refer to, for the Truth that is found in the Bible. However, you can glean those from whatever ministry you choose.

Bittid - It is good to have some verses memorized, so that  they can come to your mind, when you need encouragement etc.

On Enjoying Everyday  Life with Joyce Meyer, she was sharing her thoughts also with highly regarded John Maxwell.
www.johnmaxwell.com/  and I will share some of their inspiring tidbits in another post.

Hope this has been a bit of an uplift and help to those of you who wish to know more.

Peace and God Bless.











No comments: