Friday 14 June 2013

A new canvas each day!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

With some suggestions and encouragement from good friends, I got set up with a blogsite in 2007..

What began as a bittid journal, started to have a life of its own! ie. With our tids of 'ups and downs,' I thought I would share them; thinking perhaps it would help others who have had their fair share of trials and tribulations. I wrote often and as I enjoyed writing, it also uplifted my spirits. It felt good to be of good cheer to those who read my posts!  The last few years, I wrote less and less and less posts. "Life got in the way." If you were to start at the beginning (whew!) you would have a smattering of our journey, which is ongoing.  However, I continued to write a few bits here and there; as seen as per my Blog Archive.

Recently, a few close and kind friends asked me to write again as they missed reading my posts. So, I  was encouraged to start again. I found that I also missed writing the posts.

To recap a bittidz:

A wonderful long time friend who has read my posts for all these years, has always been uplifted by them and told me that she thought others around the world would be also! It was she, who suggested the Donate Button.  I enjoy writing and as mentioned, the blog would appear to have a life of its own! ie. Whenever I write a post, I am Directed by the Holy Spirit and primarily, it is to uplift all those who read them! May they feel a bit better after they have read a tid or two.

That being said, my friend is encouraging me to continue writing my posts and that the Donate Button would not only help us in our currrent plight, but also as time goes on; we would Pay It Forward. ie. By donating as an appreciative tidbit thank you, to all the ministries that have provided me with such refreshing inspiration and reinforcing insights! I will be a good steward with all donations to buy and provide items for those in tidbitz need of gloves, hats, socks etc in the upcoming fall and winter months. There are many ideas / projects that I would activate and it would be on a continual basis to help the less fortunate throughout the year.



Tidbit - Always look at a new day as a new day.

In my daily walk in Christ, I am reminded to treat each day as a special one; as if it is a brand new canvas to paint with His Guidance.

Bittid -  In Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord."

I love the Psalms; as they provide such a peaceful comfort and empowering strength!  Last night, I was 'Guided' to Psalm 27 ('A Psalm of Fearless Trust in God') and all 14 verses speak to my heart!  I just reread the chapter and it is very applicable to what is going on today.

I feel better by having written this post; and for those of you, who are feeling a bit overwhelmed etc by 'spiritual onslaughts', take courage, and be of good heart and  mind!


I like the encouragement and the TLC seen in this photo image.
Good night and will be back before too tid long.

Peace and God Bless.





.




No comments: